Legal Help for a Variance or Rezoning Change

If your request for a variance or rezoning change is fairly uncomplicated, on a small scale, and does not negatively affect your neighbors, getting approval may be an easy process without the necessity of hiring legal counsel. For instance, your neighbors already received their variances for similar circumstances, or maybe you are requesting only minor deviations from your local zoning regulations.

Needing Legal Help Through Application Process

If you are requesting a significant change to your property, such as a business office or juice bar in your residential area, or maybe you anticipate your neighbors objecting to any proposed change in use of your land, you will want to hire a local attorney familiar with the zoning ordinance to assist you through the zoning procedures.