I'm an Arizona landlord with a difficult tenant. I've given the tenant the proper Arizona termination notice, but he still won't leave. What next? What is the Arizona eviction process?

If you have already served the tenant with any one of the available Arizona termination notices (or no notice is necessary in your particular circumstances) and the tenant still will not leave, you may begin a lawsuit by filing a complaint with the Superior or Justice Court in the county in which the premises is located.  A filing fee may be charged. The tenant will be served with a summons requiring him or her to appear no more than six days from the date of service. At trial, after considering all the evidence brought by both you and the tenant, the court will decide whom to grant possession of the property and what costs will be awarded. If you win, the court will issue a Writ of Restitution at your request no sooner than five days after judgment. The tenant may then be removed by the sheriff for trespass (the sheriff will typically give them a day or two to vacate the premises after being served with the writ). If at any time during this legal process you are confused or need experienced legal help, you can always seek out an Arizona evictions attorney.