Purchasing a Home
Articles - FAQs
- Clean-Up of Property With Hazardous Waste or Toxins: CERCLA Liability
- Contingencies in a Home Real Estate Purchase Contract
- Environmental and Hazardous Materials Inspection Before Buying a Home
- Recording Title
- A Buyer's Guide to Purchasing a Home
- Important Provisions for a Home Buyer in a Home Purchase Agreement
- Homeowner's Closing Process
- How Is Residential "Livable Space" Legally Defined and Measured?
- Buying a House: Why a Home Inspection Can Save You Money
- Protect Yourself Before Signing the Home Purchase Agreement
- Plumbing Problems after Home Purchase
- Contract Options Available When One Spouse Dies Before Completing a Home Sale
- Lien Foreclosure Sales
- In a Real Estate Sale, Can a Home Buyer's Agent Bypass the Listing Agent and Go Directly to the Seller?